Last week we had test 2, which about proofs. I think it was not really difficult, that is why I am quite worried, because people said that in UofT, if something seems pretty easy, that means its a trick. But I hope that is not a trick, and I hope that I will do well, because I did not do very well on the first one.
As for the material, honestly, I am not really familiar yet with this week material. It is all very new to me, I never learn it before. I do not know what is it about, but I think it is still around proof. I thik the material this week is not as interesting as the first 3 chapter. I saw the tutorial handout for this week tutorial, and I still don't know how to do it. I need more information in order to do it. I will read the course notes for chapter 4 this week, and hopefully, TA will give us a useful notes in this week tutorial, because usually, that notes helps me a lot.
for the slog, I am still looking for the difficult math question that we are supposed to post and discuss it in our blog. I am still trying to figure out what kind of question I needed.
The material from now on is very important and will be very useful for higher level computer science courses, both theoretical and not theoretical ones. Even if you don't find it interesting, try to learn it as well as you can.
ReplyDeleteSee you on Tuesday, and we can talk about anything you have trouble with. :)
Thank you very much, i understand better now.
ReplyDelete