Friday, 1 March 2013

proof

Last week was all about structure, and this week we learn about proof. It is pretty complicated, the structure was not that difficult, but when it come to the proof itself, I get really confuse. I tried to read the course notes, but sometimes, u do not understand. Maybe, I should do practice, but, where to get more practice about the proof? I need suggestion on where I can find practice question about the proof.

As for tutorial this week, as usual, it is very helpful, I get to understand the material more in tutorial.

Also, I know we are supposed to post one difficult math question in blog, but I do not understand, what kind of question are we suppose to post, and do we have to solve the problems. I do not know how to find those questions.

3 comments:

  1. There are many exercises at the end of each chapter of the book. :)

    As for the "difficult math question" you should post.. it's not exactly that.. you should pick some problem - one that was challenging for you probably - that you have done in lecture or in the book, and describe how you tackled it, your strategy on how you solved it, any observations, difficulties etc. I would suggest looking at other people's blogs; there are some really nice post that could help you, and read again the marking scheme for the slogs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So, basically, I should pick question that i find challenging, solve it, and explain how do i solve it, right?
    Thank you, that is really helpful.

    ReplyDelete