Things that I learn this week that is new to me is the part where we supposed to understand the symbols and also the implications. At first, it was very confusing and sometimes it takes me a long time to understand it. However, I was able to figure it out.
Things that I enjoy this week would be about the quantifiers, it is a pretty obvious task and I don't find it difficult. The first quiz this week is also quite easy. What difficult is to draw the Venn diagram like what we did in tutorial this week. I find it a bit challenging to decide where are we supposed to put 'x' or 'o' or '?' inside the diagrams. Nevertheless, I manage to discuss it with my group member and understand it. I hope that we do not have to deal with diagrams anymore.
One more thing that I find a bit frustrating is our Slog assignment. It is very difficult for me to express what I think about the course. all
All in all, I feel quite confident with the material so far and I think with a little more reading, I will be fine.
It's great that you are find the course easy so far. In the future, you should practice a lot though, since the material will become more challenging.
ReplyDeleteNo, you won't really deal with Venn diagrams any more, but you may want to use them yourself in order to understand a problem. That's their use anyways. Some people understand things better when they visualize them.
As for the blog, try to write about some challenges you are facing in the course, something you don't understand, or talk about something you found really interesting.