Tuesday, 22 January 2013

Week 2

This week material is very confusing, this is the first time I ever learn about symbols. It is not easy to translate symbols to English, even worst, we have to translate English to symbols. It was very frustrating to sit in class and look at the symbols that I don't understand very well.

The tutorial handout this week is even more frustrating, it was very challenging for me, especially for the second part. I don't even understand whats all of that means. As for the first part (where we supposed to translate the English sentences to symbols), I tried to answer all of it at first (and most of it make sense for me), but, most of my answer is different from the right answer. Well, I guess I should do more reading and practice about the symbols.

1 comment:

  1. I'm sorry to hear that, but this happens to most people when they come across things they have never seen before. Don't give up! Just practice, practice, practice and very soon,they will all make sense to you. And ask questions! The more you ask, the better for you!

    ReplyDelete