Tuesday, 12 February 2013

week 5

This week we still pretty much talk about proof. It is really confusing. I think i really need more practice to do some proof.

For tutorial exercise this week, the first part where we are supposed to wrote the structure was not that difficult. When I came to the tutorial this afternoon, I have no idea how to do all of that, thanks to the TA for the notes and the explanation at the beginning of the class, now I understand how to do the structure. However, the second part was a bit more challenging, I don't really know how to come up with the proof, I mean, every time I see the answer, I always think why I cannot come up with that? I am wondering if there is tips for us to do the proof.

1 comment:

  1. Hmm.. the only tip I can give you for coming up with the proofs is, I think, experience. For now, that it's still the beginning, make sure you understand the proofs and soon you'll be able to do them by yourself. But, don't forget that the proof is not something you can come up with in a minute, you need to play around with all the information you have, think about it a lot and then you'll figure it out. :)

    ReplyDelete